Some may feel that being held accountable for "Results" is demeaning or shows lack of trust.
In reality, asking to be held accountable, shows courage, strength and wisdom.
Accountability is defined as a personal choice to rise above one's current situation or circumstances, to demonstrate ownership and persistence to do what it takes to achieve desired results. It is a mind-set or an attitude of continually striving to meet or surpass your commitments.
ACCOUNTABILITY FOR "YOUR OWN" ACTION PLANS AND COMMITMENTS (Professional Achievement Plan)
Following are just a few simple reasons why working with someone like me as your accountability partner makes sense:
1. You will be more inspired if you know that someone else wants you to succeed;
2. I will act as your "Strategic Thinking Partner" (challenging you, assisting you and making suggestions)
3. As your coach, I will be your biggest fan and will consistently cheer for your success;
4. Your success is important and I will do all that I can to help you achieve your desired goals;
5. I will help you build a plan for your future and offer suggestions along the way;
6. Together, we will celebrate your successes while I will continue to encourage you to reach newer and great heights.
Accountability requires a level of ownership that includes making and keeping personal commitments both personally and professionally, now and in the future.
"YOU" are what you are investing in and "YOU" have 100% control over that investment.
Allow me, as your coach, to keep you focused, on track and to cheer for you every step of the way.
I can change People's Thinking
(I Guarantee it)
If you would like more information
Call: "Douglas Jones" at 506-386-5868
(Certified: Behaviour & Leadership Coach, Trainer, Speaker)
ORPrivate message me below