"Attitude Adjustment Coaching" forces an employee to realistically face
the "CONSEQUENCES" of his or her own "WORDS & ACTIONS" (Behaviours)
The question becomes: “Is this employee worth saving?”
“Attitude Adjustment Coaching” will produce “Employee Behaviour Modification”
This “Attitude Adjustment Coaching” is meant to be an intense “Self-Evaluation”
· Do I know what good and bad behaviours are and the consequences of each?
· Are my words and actions getting the result I want?
· Am I willing to make changes in my thoughts and actions?
Once the “Conversion in Thinking” happens, it is critical that follow-up “re-enforcement” sessions continue over the next six months to a year. (Approximately 20 hours in total)
• Establish a quality working relationship with the employee built on “Trust & Respect”
• Teach “The Psychology of Choice” and the “Attitudes that Lead to Change”
• Help clarify good and bad behaviours (And consequences of each)
• Help define an appropriate action plan, timeline and commitment
• Provide relevant suggestions based on past experiences
• Hold the employee accountable for commitments to his/her own action plan
The employee will gain the skills to be able to:
• Reduce disruptive behaviours
• Learn better “People Skills”
• Begin to adjust attitudes
• Strengthen “Tolerance and Self-discipline”
• Begin to review “consequences” before choosing actions
It is a well-established statistic that says:
"It costs three times an employee’s salary to replace that employee".
A strategic investment in an employee’s well-being will bring significant dividends in terms of
“Trust, Respect and overall Company Morale”.
The company wins big by helping an employee to “Learn and Change”.
I will change their thinking: (I Guarantee it)
Private message me below