Finding a Mentor (Rent a Mentor – Find a Friend)
Mentoring consists of a long-term relationship focused on supporting the growth and development of the mentee. The mentor becomes a source of wisdom, teaching, and support.
A mentee should be curious, organized, efficient, responsible, and engaged.
If you can’t find a Mentor in your workplace, then maybe I
I have “Couched and Mentored” some of the most powerful people in this region.
I am an experienced “Business Mentor and Coach” for hire. I specialize in:
• defining your ”long term goals”, then converting them into “Measurable Outcomes”
• developing a “Strategic Action Plan” on a reasonable Timeline
• building your “Self-Confidence, Self-Esteem”
• advancing your “Communication Skills”
• strengthening your ability to “Influence” the people around you
• building and refining your “Career Strategies”
• improving your “Business Writing Skills”
Let’s have coffee (My treat).
You may want to invest some of your time finding out if you might benefit from our conversation.
Douglas Jones (506) 386-5868
Private message me below