Douglas L. Jones , MA, RTC, CPEC, DTM Eagle Feather
Certified Coach, Author, Trainer and Public Speaker
I “Influence” people’s thinking
- Master’s degree in Adult Education
- Certified to “Practice and Teach” Behavioural Psychology in the workplace (William Glasser Institute, Los Angeles, Ca)
- Certified “Personal & Executive Coach” Through College of Executive Coaching (San Diego, Ca)
- Certified as a Master Public Speaker – Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM)
- Certified by John Maxwell as a Leadership Coach, Trainer & Speaker
- Given an “Eagle Feather” (Symbol of Integrity Respect & Wisdom) by the Sun Dance Chief of Elsipogtog First Nations
The Eagle Feather is the highest Honor a white man can receive from a First Nations Native
I am truly grateful
My Contact Information
22 Wilson Road
Riverview, NB Canada
I have over 30 years of experience in coaching executives, managers and valued employees of mid-size and national companies.
I have found that executives and managers do not value workplace the soft-skills (People Skills).
Therefore they have not developed them within their employees or themselves.
This has proven that the biggest problem in the businesses is: “poor workplace relationships” between managers and employees.
I have also found that executives and managers do not understand “Leadership”, mainly because it too is a people skill.
Most of my work now is focussed on teaching executives and managers how to “Empower” their employees and themselves.
This is why I make the claim: “I Influence People’s Thinking”.
I can change People’s Thinking
(I Guarantee it)
If you have questions or you just want to talk, please submit the form below.