Only when you assume “Full Responsibility” for your
“Thoughts, Feelings & Actions”
can you pave the way of your own destiny
Some may feel that being held accountable for “Results”
is demeaning or shows lack of trust.
In reality, asking to be held accountable, shows “Courage, Strength & Wisdom.”
Accountability is defined as a personal choice:
● to rise above one’s current situation or circumstances,
● to demonstrate ownership and persistence to do what it takes to achieve desired results.
● is a mind-set or an attitude of continually striving to meet or surpass your own commitments.
Following are just a few simple reasons why working with your accountability partner makes sense:
1. You will be more inspired if you know that someone else wants you to succeed;
2. I will act as your “Strategic Thinking Partner” (challenging you, assisting you and making suggestions)
3. As your coach, I will be your biggest fan and will consistently cheer for your success;
4. Your success is important and I will do all that I can to help you achieve your desired goals;
5. I will help you build a “Prioritized Professional Achievement Plan” then offer suggestions along the way;
6. Together, we will celebrate your successes while I will continue to encourage you to reach greater heights.
Accountability requires a level of ownership that includes making and keeping commitments both personally and professionally, now and in the future.
“YOU” are what you are investing in and:
“YOU” have 100% control over that investment.
Allow me, as your coach, to keep you focused, on track and to cheer you on every step of the way.
If you would like more information
Douglas Jones (506) 386-5868
Shortcode [wpdevart_forms id=1] does not belong to any form. Form has been either deleted or shortcode inserted incorrectly.
Or Private Message me below: