Douglas L. Jones
MA, RTC, CPEC, MLT, DTM, Eagle Feather
Behaviour Modification Expert
I “INFLUENCE” people’s thinking
(I Guarantee It)
• Master’s Degree in Adult Education
• Certified in Behavioural Psychology in the workplace (William Glasser Institute, Los Angeles, Ca)
• Certified “Personal & Executive Coach” Through College of Executive Coaching (San Diego, Ca)
• Certified Leadership Trainer, Coach and Speaker by John Maxwell
• Certified Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) by Toastmasters International
Earning First Nations: Trust, Respect & Gratitude:
(Symbol of Honesty, Wisdom & Respect) given to me by the Sun Dance Chief of Elsipogtog First Nations
The Eagle Feather is the highest Honour a white man can receive from a First Nations Native
I am truly grateful
My Contact Information
22 Wilson Road
Riverview, NB Canada
I have over 30 years’ experience in “Training & Coaching” executives, managers and valued employees of mid-size and national companies focusing on:
“IMPROVING LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS”.
These are the essential “Workplace Soft Skills”.
If you would like more information
Douglas Jones (506) 386-5868
Shortcode [wpdevart_forms id=1] does not belong to any form. Form has been either deleted or shortcode inserted incorrectly.
Or Private Message me below: