(The Alternative to “FIRING”)
“Attitude Adjustment Coaching” forces an employee to realistically face
the “CONSEQUENCES” of his or her own “WORDS & ACTIONS”
The question becomes: “Is this employee worth saving?”
This “Attitude Adjustment Coaching” is meant to be an intensive “Self-Evaluation”
The employee will be asked:
• Do you know what good and bad behaviours are and the consequences of each?
• Are your words and actions getting the result you want?
• Are you willing to make changes in your thoughts and actions?
Once the “Conversion in Thinking” happens, it is critical that follow-up “re-enforcement” sessions continue
over the next six months to a year. (Approximately 20 hours in total)
“Attitude Adjustment Coaching” will:
• Establish a quality working relationship with the employee built on “Trust & Respect”
• Teach “The Psychology of Choice” and the “Attitudes that Lead to Change”
• Help clarify good and bad behaviours (And consequences of each)
• Help define an appropriate action plan, timeline and commitment
• Provide relevant suggestions based on past experiences
• Hold the employee accountable for commitments to his/her own action plan
The employee will gain the skills to be able to:
• Reduce disruptive behaviours
• Learn better “People Skills”
• Begin to adjust attitudes
• Strengthen “Tolerance and Self-discipline”
• Begin to review “consequences” before choosing actions
It is a well-established statistic that says:
“It costs three times an employee’s salary to replace that employee”.
A strategic investment in an employee’s well-being will bring significant dividends in terms of
“Trust, Respect and overall Company Morale”.
The company wins big by helping an employee to “Learn and Grow” (Change).
I can change People’s Thinking
(I Guarantee it)
If you have questions or you just want to talk, please submit the form below.