Personal & Professional Achievement Plan
WHEN THINGS GET TOUGH PERSONALLY OR IN BUSINESS,
YOU NEED TO HEAD FOR HIGHER GROUND AND SET SOME GOALS.
Higher achievers have measureable goals, an action plan, work hard and are thankful for help along the way. Nobody can do it completely on their own, SUCCESS is always a team effort. Allow me to share a step-by-step action oriented achievement plan for your Personal & Professional growth.
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT PLAN
1. Hire a CERTIFIED PERSONAL & EXECUTIVE COACH;
2. List all of your goals, objectives and dreams;
3. Convert that list into a set of more “Tangible Measurable” outcomes;
4. Be realistic about the obstacles that might get in your way;
5. Devise a plan to manage around each obstacle if it does happen;
6. Develop a “Detailed Task List” for each desired outcome;
7. Identify and include all personal activities that will put demands on your time
(Family commitments, Community involvement, Spiritual development, Personal education)
8. Prioritize and sequence that task list;
9. Establish a “Realistic Timetable” for the tasks on your list;
10. Agree on a meeting schedule with your coach to review and refine your plan;
11. REVIEW your action plan at least once a week and celebrate your successes.
This realistic plan will help you get clear on what it is you want to achieve. It will create a more complete picture of both your personal and professional life-styles. It will allow you to frame these in such a way that will allow you to meet deadlines through “measurable actions”.
Need help getting started?, connect with me, and together, we can explore what strategies you may need to help you plan, develop, and move forward toward achieving your desired goals.
If you would like more information
Douglas Jones (506) 386-5868
Shortcode [wpdevart_forms id=1] does not belong to any form. Form has been either deleted or shortcode inserted incorrectly.
Or Private Message me below: